Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are seeking highly motivated, self-driven, team players to participate in an intense 12 weeks training and analyst work in the Project Management sector. The position will afford successful individuals a unique opportunity to participate in the Cytonn Young Leaders Program.
- Work in collaboration with real estate research team and the investment team to conduct investment opportunity analysis on potential deals in their respective sectors of specialization
- Work in collaboration with the project finance team to analyse and do financial appraisal for these opportunities
- Market segmentation and demand-supply analysis for the real estate projects
- Preparation of all project budgets, cash flow forecasts and detailed financial models
- Monitor the progress of projects
- Administration and supervision of projects
- Updating of the project progress, cash flow and returns
- Develop weekly progress reporting on assigned projects
- Any other duties as shall be assigned from time to time
- Must have achieved at least a Minimum B+ Grade in high school
- A Bachelors Undergraduate Degree; Second Class Honours (upper division)
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Demonstrated attention to detail, accuracy, and ability to follow data entry/department standards
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to carry out assigned tasks to completion with minimal supervision
- Keen organization and problem solving skills, which support and enable sound decision making
- Adept knowledge in project management
Deadline is 2nd August, 2021