Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the job Laboratory Marketing Associate
Marketing associate with proven experience in the healthcare/diagnostics/ laboratory sectors, reporting to the regional lab manager.
Duties and responsibilities
- Identify new markets and clients for laboratory tests referrals;
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with medical specialists, consultants, medical officers, medical associations, corporate clients, and insurance companies;
- Develop and implement new marketing plans to determine the demand for Products and services offered by the laboratory;
- Maintain continuous (weekly) contact with established accounts, either by phone or in person;
- Monitor clients’ experience through surveys (digital or in person) to ensure highest satisfaction and continuous improvement of services;
- Monitor market trends and identify needs for new products or services;
- Coordinate marketing activities and special events (e.g., health camps, conferences, CMEs, and trainings) planned together with the marketing and lab teams.
- Creative, proactive and dynamic attitude;
- Committed to improve access to healthcare in Sub-Saharan Africa;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Planning and organizational skills;
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant field such as marketing, public or global health, medical or laboratory sciences;
- Conversant with Microsoft package (word, powerpoint, excel);
- Ability to work as part of a diverse team with multiple expertise and support interdisciplinary collaborations;
- Ability to clearly present data to different types of audience;
- Highly organized and able to prioritize action items based on the needs and urgency;
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.