Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
At Ilara Health our mission is to make common diagnostics affordable and accessible to all Kenyans. In our aim to achieve this we partner with facilities in peri-urban areas by leasing them diagnostic tools without hefty upfront payments allowing them to better serve their local communities and earn extra revenue for their facilities. We are currently partnered with 145+ facilities across Nairobi and Nyanza and will be launching our strategic sales division to further increase our impact in 2021. These partnerships include, but are not limited to specialists, franchised clinics, and pharmacies.
About the role.
Duties and responsibilities
Your primary responsibility in this role is to identify, shortlist, pitch, sell and upsell to clients ensuring you maintain relationships within the segments you sell to i.e. Franchised clinics and specialists.
- Create a client funnel, convert the pipeline to actual sales, and continue the growth of the pipeline.
- Create an appropriate sales framework for each of your strategic clients. Identify what needs the client has and create a framework of delivery to meet those needs in accordance with the offerings of Ilara Health.
- Answer client concerns. You are the client’s first point of contact with the company. As such, you need to be on call to answer client questions and concerns. You must be knowledgeable about everything the company provides so you can accurately answer any questions or concerns.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones.
- Complete required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Reports as and when required.
Minimum Requirements ( Mandatory)
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma
- At least 3 years experience in Consultative or specialized selling in the healthcare field.
- Proven track record of acquiring and retaining high valued customers in the healthcare sector.
- Have already a good understanding of medical devices and the healthcare value chain.
- Strong communication skills and highly organized and structured individual.
- Familiarity with office applications as well as Google Drive, Google Forms, Google sheets.