Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Sheria Sacco Society Limited wishes to recruit a competent individual to fill the position of MPA Reconciliation Accountant
MPA Reconciliation Accountant – (1 Position)
Location: Head Office, Nairobi
Terms: One Year Contract
The position holder will investigate overdrawn member personal accounts (MPA) for loans, deposits, interest BBF etc. with a view of recommending of remedial action to be taken
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To investigate historical overdrawn MPA for loans and deposits and recommend remedial action to be taken
- Daily monitoring of member personal account loans and deposits balances to ensure no account overdraws and that irregular transactions both in dormant and active accounts are identified in a timely manner and reported.
- Deal with reconciliations involving member disputes of their loan balances and deposit balances in liaison with the Receivables Accountant.
- Reconcile loan and deposit listing with the ledger and recommend possible actions on un-reconciling figures.
- Check posted by products data with the employer raw data to ensure postings are accurate.
- Updates management on daily, weekly, monthly agreed reports on MPAs
- Liaison with Records and ICT Departments to send reminders to those members whose accounts have changes from active to dormant status to ensure continuous communication in compliance with UFAA.
- Reconcile deceased accounts to ensure that refunded deposits and benevolent funds are accounted well in the member personal account and the general ledger.
- Report to the management, variations in MPA by-product e.g. loan repayment and deposit contribution.
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time
Experience, Knowledge and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- CPA Part II
- Minimum KCSE C plain with B plain in mathematics.
- At least three years’ relevant experience in Finance department in a Financial Institution.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) indicating their current and expected remuneration package.
To be considered, you must fill the online form under the careers tab on www.sheriasacco.coop and send your detailed application/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th July, 2021 with the subject of the email being MPA Reconciliation Accountant.
NB: Submission of CV without filling the online form will lead to automatic disqualification.