Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the steering committee of the eLearning program. The holder of this position will be responsible for all the to-day oversight functions of the eLearning program
He/she will serve as a key member of the steering committee with responsibilities in design, administration and evaluation of program outcomes.
- Incumbent will be responsible for overall day-to-day operational aspects of the eLearning Initiative
- Liaise between administration and technical teams to ensure efficiency of program activities
- Offer and Facilitate training sessions and mentor program to members of staff
- Oversee both Pedagogy and Instructional Design components of the program
- Participate in personnel recruitment, program evaluation, and administration.
Educational Qualifications and Professional Experience:
- Graduate degree from an accredited university.
- At least 5 years developing online curriculum, courses, and assessment tools in higher education
- Experience in instructional learning at University level in both traditional face-to-face, and online delivery methodologies
- Sound Knowledge of the teaching, learning, pedagogy and faculty development.
- Understanding of the use of LMS’s and other software and innovative technologies used in a fully online academic environment.
- Experience working in higher education in support of faculty.
- Understanding of and sensitivity to the diverse and inclusive nature of a distinguished higher education environment.
Personal Attributes & Competencies:
- Instructional proficiency in content development
- Highly proficient in multiple Learning Management Systems
- Strong practical technical skills in a wide variety of online technologies including but not limited to Mac, Windows, and mobile device operating systems; various academic software; various media development software,
- Willingness to troubleshoot problems and discover solutions to solving those problems.
- A skillful team player
- Demonstrated fluency in written and spoken English to effectively communicate technical details to both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Confidentiality and integrity;
- Good Communication skills;
- Self motivated;
- Attention to detail;
- Adaptability and reliability
If you have the requisite qualifications and experience and want to work as a team member in a modern and progressive institution where you can make a difference, please apply.
Interested applicants must provide a cover letter and a current CV, certified copies of educational certificates and transcripts, names and addresses of three referees, current salary and benefits, telephone and e-mail contacts to the address below by Friday, July 23, 2021.
Director of Human Resources,
United States International University – Africa,
P. O. Box 14634 – 00800, Nairobi, Kenya
USIU-Africa is an equal opportunity employer.