Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Director, USIU Online. The holder of this position will be responsible for offering support to the E-Learning project leadership team in the overall design and implementation of the Initiative.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Support in the overall design and implementation of the eLearning Initiative across all the participating institutions including all the prioritized areas identified;
- Advise on the structure and modus operandi of the initiative thematic working groups;
- Provide technical support and mentorship to other partners;
- Facilitate learning across the network;
- Leverage learning from the Scholars Program e-Learning initiative to provide advice to the wider eLearning initiative of the Foundation;
- Drive processes, provide technical support, support procurement processes;
- Facilitate contact, dialogue, collaboration and learning between participating institutions and also, communities of practice;
- Spot opportunities for collaboration (within the partner network and with external actors);
- Encourage broad participation by partners in accordance with the agreed principles for the initiative;
- Ensure action points are monitored, clearly assigned and completed in a timely manner;
- Periodically invite feedback from stakeholders on the conduct and efficacy of workshops and introduce process improvements where possible;
- In consultation with members of the Foundation’s Impact team, develop an impact framework, that will include a plan to gather data on progress towards outcomes from across the network
Educational Qualifications and Professional Experience:
- Master’s in Business or other related fields
- 10 years’ professional experience in partnership development and/or program management
- Strong practical technical skills in a wide variety of online technologies/engagement platforms
- Experience working in higher education in support of faculty.
Personal Attributes & Competencies:
- Demonstrated ability to work closely and carefully with all members of the USIU-Africa community to maintain an atmosphere of courtesy, professionalism and strong service.
- Adaptability and reliability
- Demonstrated fluency in written and spoken
- Leadership Skills
- Networking Skills
- Facilitation Skills
- Partnership Management
- Program Management
- Organization Skills
- ICT Skills
If you have the requisite qualifications and experience and want to work as a team member in a modern and progressive institution where you can make a difference, please apply.
Interested applicants must provide a cover letter and a current CV, certified copies of educational certificates and transcripts, names and addresses of three referees, current salary and benefits, telephone and e-mail contacts to the address below by Friday, July 23, 2021.
Director of Human Resources,
United States International University – Africa,
P. O. Box 14634 – 00800, Nairobi, Kenya
USIU-Africa is an equal opportunity employer.