Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Company: Ceva Logistics
At CEVA, we believe that logistics is a people business, that’s why we create an environment of trust and team spirit – we encourage initiative and we empower our talent to grow in their careers. We are supply chain experts and live and breathe it every day. We offer a broad range of services in Contract Logistics, Air, Ocean and Ground management thanks to our 78,000 employees, operating in more than 160 countries. At CEVA, we are passionate about our work and the value we deliver to our customers and as a company, we are growing at a fast pace – do you Dare to Grow with us?
Would you like to write history? Are you known for your superior global business acumen and negotiation skills? Are you passionate about driving market position for the success of customers and CEVA? CEVA Logistics is extending her African Footprint by outgrowing the market. Do you want to be part of building the fundamentals of this team? If so, we have an exciting opportunity that would allow you to grow with us!
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Manage accounts by serving as the senior point of contact for any normal and customary business requests. Identify local sales and operations contacts in CEVA for supporting the account and work with BD Sector leaders to ensure they are properly trained on the strategy and status of the account.
- Develop plans to ensure the retention of current global business levels with specified accounts, preferably to a “no bid” level of confidence. Ensure relationships are developed at all relevant levels and geographies in the client organization by involving the CEVA global team.
- Drive account growth through crafting comprehensive development plan(s) for each aspect of the assigned account and update on regular basis. Obtain buy-in and approval for the execution of the account plans by working through and with BD Sector leaders and Executive Sponsors. Develop qualified opportunities from ‘contact to contract’, together with the relevant Cluster Business Units (P&L owners).
- Manage P&L’s and accounts receivable across business lines to ensure customer obligations are met by both CEVA and the customer to the discipline of the commercial arrangements in place. Create input for annual budget cycle from the approved account plans and manage delivery of the related targets for CEVA and customer benefit. Manage the investment proposal, ICAP preparation and ROI considerations for new ventures and work through cluster MDs or designates to ensure CEVA meets approved levels of commitment.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Education and Experience: Bachelor Degree or very significant cumulated work experience in logistics and/or multi-national focus; MBA preferred. Minimum 10 years’ as a skilled relationship management professional with a proven track record in related experience, with half of the experience in a senior capacity. 3+ years commercial negotiations, 5+ years Network management experience, 5+ years minimum experience in global account leader role, 3+ year minimum positive track record in P&L responsibility; multi-national sites.
- Skills: Advanced supply Chain knowledge (or similar flow chain processes). Advanced industry knowledge in global commerce and logistics. Advanced product knowledge. C-Level training. Smart Solution selling experience. Emerging market experience. Skilled at leading a virtual team and ability to proactively resolve commercial issues internally as well as in front of the client.
- Characteristics: Strong ability to build and sustain relationships at the highest level in both CEVA and in customer organizations. Advanced negotiation skills. Mature judgment and decision-making. Advanced analytical skills leading to clearly articulated solutions.
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
With a genuine culture of recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package with a focus on your wellbeing and career development
We are a team in every sense, and we support each other and work collaboratively to achieve our goals together.
It is our goal that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment, so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then let’s work together to help you find your new role.
We value your professional and personal growth. That’s why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. This role can be the first step on your career path with us. You can stay in the same job family, find a new family to grow in (an almost limitless number of options) or find your own path. Join CEVA for a challenging and rewarding career.
As a global organization, and as part of the CMA CGM Group, diversity is critical to our business success; only when we can reflect the cultures, languages, behaviors and local knowledge of our customers, we can succeed. By employing people with different experiences and abilities, we expand our knowledge and increase our creativity and innovation.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: email@example.com. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.