Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
At CEVA, we believe that logistics is a people business, that’s why we create an environment of trust and team spirit – we encourage initiative and we empower our talent to grow in their careers. We are supply chain experts and live and breathe it every day. We offer a broad range of services in Contract Logistics, Air, Ocean and Ground management thanks to our 78,000 employees, operating in more than 160 countries. At CEVA, we are passionate about our work and the value we deliver to our customers and as a company, we are growing at a fast pace – do you Dare to Grow with us?
As part of a Global Internal Audit function, where we are very business and process oriented, you will be required to intervene on financial and operational matters (Human Resources, Commercial, specific operations, IT, Compliance). Your scope of action will be primarily Africa and you will potentially be assigned to other audits throughout the IMEA Region.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
In this role you will be reporting to the Internal Audit Manager for Europe & IMEA, based in Marseilles (Global Head Office). You will have a leading role in some engagements.
You will be based at the CEVA Logistics headquarter for Eastern & Southern Africa in Nairobi (Kenya). You will:
- Intervene in accordance with the audit plan or on an ad hoc basis at the request of General Management.
- Ensure internal controls are appropriately mitigating financial and operational risks by applying a methodology and a working program adapted to different missions
- Identify the deficiencies in order to establish diagnoses and propose improvements
- Draft the audit reports, including issuing added value recommendations for the audited entities
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Graduated from a business or engineering school – and possibly certified auditor (CIA, CFSA, or CFE).
- At least 5 years of experience in internal and / or external audit ideally complemented by a corporate experience in a large company.
- Already worked in an international environment.
- Fluency in English is mandatory and fluency in a second language – ideally Arabic or French – is a plus.
- Knowledge of the Logistics and/or Shipping sector is an advantage.
- Outstanding writing, analytical and synthesis skills as well as critical mindset to allow successful audit missions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
With a genuine culture of recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a competitive benefits package. We are a team in every sense, and we support each other and work collaboratively to achieve our goals together.
CEVA Logistics activities and presence are rapidly growing through the African continent. This position will allow you to develop an excellent knowledge of the company and it will constitute a real path for international opportunities within the Group.
You need to be willing to travel for up to 35-45% of working time.
As a global organization, and as part of the CMA CGM Group, diversity is critical to our business success; only when we can reflect the cultures, languages, behaviors and local knowledge of our customers, we can succeed. By employing people with different experiences and abilities, we expand our knowledge and increase our creativity and innovation.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.