Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the job
Devimpact Institute is a research, capacity building and project management consultancy institute with its head offices in Nairobi, Kenya. We offer technical services to non-governmental organizations, government institutions, research institutions and the private sector. We provide training and technical services in the areas of Research, Monitoring and Evaluation, Data Management and Analysis, Project Management, GIS, Mobile Data Collection, Agriculture and Rural Development.
We are looking for a candidate with a passion for Training, Research and M&E to join our technical team as a Research Monitoring and Evaluation Associate.
Key Responsibilities of this role include:
- Providing technical support in design and execution of research, M&E and project management projects;
- Design of new training programs and review of the existing ones to meet the organizational strategic objectives and changing needs of the clients;
- Managing the delivery of trainings including quality assurance on training methods and materials;
- Delivery of business development activities from opportunity identification to proposal submission;
- Support recruitment and management of training consultants;
- Contribute to the organization’s knowledge base through development of training guides, articles, blogs and technical notes;
- Support qualitative and quantitative data management, analysis and report writing.
Minimum Qualifications and Professional Experience
- Degree in M&E, Statistics, Project Management or other relevant field;
- At least three (3) years of professional experience designing and implementing research, monitoring, and evaluation activities;
- Demonstrated capacity to utilize and support others in utilizing a range of learning tools and approaches, both virtual and in-person;
- Excellent business development skills;
- Working experience with donor funded / development projects;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to create compelling and concise narratives for a range of audiences.