Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The DevOps Engineer works with application developers to automate and accelerate the testing, release, and deployment of applications into a runtime environment quickly and reliably. The DevOps Engineer will have a background in development, operations, and full-stack implementations. The DevOps engineer acts as a fulcrum between development and operational teams, and basically forms the foundation of the entire DevOps environment.
- Develop and maintain Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Deployment (CD) strategy that allows the organization to use DevOps at scale.
- Envision, build, and execute automated testing plans for all the software developed in the organization and provide reporting templates for monitoring testing coverage.
- Contribute to developing best practices for infrastructure as code (such as Puppet, Shell scripting); software build tools (such as Maven, Gradle, etc.) and continuous integration tools (such as Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.)
- Mentoring and coaching junior software developers in gaining experience and assuming DevOps responsibilities.
- Design, build & maintain infrastructure to support a continuous software development process, including all phases of development, quality assurance and software deployment.
- Provides direction into standards and procedures for monitoring, capacity planning, tuning, maintenance, performance optimization, backups, and recovery; ensures infrastructure will meet capacity requirements to deliver on time.
- Setup/Configuration/Administration of code Repositories like Git, SVN
- Manage Image storage to ensure consistency and recoverability of the same as required.
- Development of process and procedures of code versions to ensure proper governance and security is always maintained within the enterprise.
- Acts as a thought leader for DevOps practice in the organization while working with stakeholders to select “fit for purpose tools” to be used in the DevOps orchestration/automation processes.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Certification in cloud technologies such as Kubernetes, OpenShift or related.
- Use of DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Ansible or similar and professional software development using JAVA, Python etc is required.
- 3 years’ experience in commercial software development with at least 2 years’ experience in developing release pipelines and GitOps frameworks.
- Proficient in scripting.
- Hands-on knowledge of configuration management and deployment tools like Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Terraform.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 30th July 2021.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.