Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Manager Application Support
The Position: Manager Application Support – IRC10958
The primary role of the Manager Application Support is to lead and coordinate the Application support team and ensure the bank’s Technology system’s availability is not compromised by guaranteeing its timely accessibility 24 x 7 x 365.
He/She must demonstrate a high level of experience in management of technology systems, delivery of services with enterprise applications and provide the required level of service, system performance and functionality required to meet business objectives and customer (internal/external) expectations.
- Collaborate with other Technology staff to ensure smooth and reliable operation of software and systems for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
- Implement and adhere to regular systems maintenance policies and procedures, including change request mechanisms and update schedules to ensure optimum uptime and service availability.
- Provide weekly system performance reports.
- Participate in system acquisition process; propose and create system design models, specifications, diagrams, charts and implementation roadmaps to provide strategic direction to the business.
- Administer the assigned Systems at Application level and connected databases, define and optimize database structures, content and processing flows through appropriate Data Definition, Data Manipulation and Data Control Languages.
- Oversee recovery and testing of systems and processes in accordance with the bank’s disaster recovery and business continuity strategies.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration, mapping, and processes.
- Create and maintain best practice policies and procedures for business users; ensuring that there are adequate controls around that all service improvements are managed effectively and meet the needs of the organization.
- Ensure compliance of SLAs by system vendors.
- Transfer system knowledge to support and operations teams on new features and support processes.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related from a recognized university.
- At least 4 years’ experience in Information Technology with at least 3 years’ experience in computing platforms, operating systems, and databases.
- Knowledge of SAP and E-Business suite applications.
- Understanding of UNIX operating environment.
- Knowledge of file transfer services is desired.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 30th July 2021.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.