Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- A KEMRI –CCR Clinical Trials Research Project is currently conducting clinical trials and is looking for
motivated individual to fill in the following position:
Position: Accounts Intern
Reports to: Fiscal and Administration Manager
To be trained on project accounting and administrative operations and perform any assigned tasks under the supervision and guidance of the project accountant.
- To be trained and prepare monthly study budgets.
- To be trained and under supervision receive and account for office petty cash.
- Maintain complete and accurate office petty cash records and reconciliations under supervision.
- To be trained and assist in the management of office and study supplies.
- Effectively manage service providers and suppliers under supervision.
- Provide administrative, operations and logistical support to ongoing study activities.
- Manage project vehicles and coordinate transport under supervision.
- To be trained and under supervision implement financial policies and procedures.
- Assist in managing vendor payments and utility bills under supervision.
- To be trained and maintain assets register and ensure that project equipment is well maintained.
- Any other duty assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Commerce or related field and CPA Part II.
Experience and skills:
- Good communication skills, reliable, self-motivated, and self-driven.
- Proficiency in the use of Excel spreadsheets and Word.
- High Integrity and confidentiality
Terms of Engagement:
Appointment in the internship program will be for 6 months. This may be extended for another 6 months depending on performance.
i. A stipend will be provided.
ii. The intern will be expected to take up a personal accident cover and medical Insurance cover. Interested and qualified candidatesshould submit their application together with their detailed CV to the recruitment officer through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 26th July 2021
KEMRI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITED TO DIVERSITY; PERSONS WITH DISABILITY, WOMEN, YOUTH AND THOSE FROM MARGINALIZED AREAS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. KEMRI DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF ITS RECRUITMENT PROCESS INCLUDING APPLICATION, INTERVIEW AND PROCESSING OF OFFER LETTER. IF ASKED FOR A FEE, REPORT SUCH REQUEST IMMEDIATELY.
Only those shortlisted will be contacted