Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KEMRI CTMDR Pharmaceutical Sciences lab is conducting a research project entitled “Quality Evaluation of Antidiabetic Medicines Marketed in Kenya.” This project is part of research addressing evidence gaps around medicine quality in order to strengthen the database on drug quality. Hence, the project seeks to recruit one (1) Research Scientist on short contract to assist in sample analysis
Reports to: Principal Investigator
Duration: 6 months
Research Scientist – KMR 6 (Short Contract)
Duties and responsibilities:
• Assist in the implementation of project activities
• Assist with project field surveys and carrying out laboratory assays
• Support the maintenance of basic analytical equipment such as HPLC, UV/Vis Spectrophotometer
• Prepare and afford monthly research project draft progress reports
• Be available for meetings to discuss with the Principal Investigator the project progress of the analysis;
• Assist with development of data capture tool, data entry and data analysis of project results
• Provide support in manuscript writing
• Contribute to drafting of the final report on the key findings from the study
• Bachelor’s Degree in Analytical Chemistry or equivalent from a recognized University,
• Must be familiarity with basic analytical chemistry equipment,
• Must be conversant with Pharmaceutical Drug analysis.
• Proficiency in computer application
• Basic knowledge in statistics will be an added advantage
Applications MUST include the following:
1. Letter of Application,
2. Current Curriculum Vitae with mobile phone number and e-mail address,
3. Name and phone number for two professional referees,
4. Academic Certificates,
5. A copy of National Identity card or passport,
6. Certificate of Good Conduct
Terms of Engagement:
Appointment will be for a period of Six (6) months and the salary is negotiable.
i. The project WILL NOT offer employment after the completion of the contract.
ii. Successful person will be expected to take up a personal accident cover and medical Insurance cover; and
iii. INCOMPLETE applications will not be considered.
How to Apply:
All applications should be done through email: email@example.com no later than 2nd August , 2021.
KEMRI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITED TO DIVERSITY; PERSONS WITH DISABILITY, WOMEN, YOUTH AND THOSE FROM MARGINALIZED AREAS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. KEMRI DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF ITS SELECTION PROCESS INCLUDING APPLICATION, INTERVIEW AND PROCESSING OF
OFFER LETTER. IF ASKED FOR A FEE, REPORT SUCH REQUEST IMMEDIATELY Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted