Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Do you have a fine eye for detail? Are you highly organized and passionate about the employee experience within the workplace? If so, read on to find out more about the Community Manager role!
We are a fast-growing non-profit social enterprise with offices in the Netherlands, Portugal, South Africa, India, Kenya, and Ethiopia. Triggerise builds digital platforms that motivate users – primarily young women and adolescent girls – to make positive choices. We work together with local communities and use nudges like reminders, discounts and reward points to encourage our users to access and use health products and services. We also support our users in becoming entrepreneurs and adding value to their economies.
All of our Triggerise offices are comfortable, open spaces filled with enthusiastic, international colleagues. Whether you are working from our biggest office in Nairobi, the fast-growing office in Addis, or from home, our people are young and our culture is global and dynamic. Our work environment is fast-paced, informal, and friendly.
For this position, we are open to remote work and will happily accept applicants from any Triggerise location.
We believe people should be able to choose where they work, from home, a (co-working) office or somewhere else. We were remote before Covid and will continue to create impact from across the globe. As we grow, we notice working from home or different locations is great, but the risk is that you lose touch with your colleagues and the organisation. This is where you come in. It will be your job to make sure that every single one of our employees, wherever they are, feels they are part of the Triggerise community.
These are some of the things we think you should do, but you will get a chance to shape this exciting new role yourself!
- You organise and set a company event calendar that actively involves and connects different parts of the organisation
- You take care of our internal comms, making sure everyone gets the information they need
- You make sure the more practical employee experience is a smooth one. Anything from the set up when you get started to how we travel, remember birthdays and goodies. You do this by directly and indirectly leading a team of local admins and dealing with the global aspects yourself
- Together with your team, you design and arrange larger company events and get togethers
- Besides all the practical stuff, you help us build a vision and set our path in how we work and connect. You also help design and execute ways to monitor how we are doing
You love taking care of people and connecting them. You remember details about people and things that others might forget. You are practical and organised. People also easily connect to you, wherever they are from.
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent working experience
- 3-5 years experience in any kind of role that prepared you for this. Big plus if you have worked in community management in a co-working space or something similar before.
- Fluent written and spoken English, you have an easy style when you communicate
At Triggerise we believe in being open, also when it comes to salaries. The salary bracket for this position is Br 39 000- Br 58 500 per month in Ethiopia and KSH 174 900 – KSH 262 300 in Kenya, excluding benefits. We will offer you a salary in this bracket depending on your level of experience and how it relates to your future colleagues.
In addition to your monthly salary, we offer you:
- Great secondary benefits
- A personal development budget.
- Unlimited holidays, if you can make it work with your team you’re good to go.
- Growth opportunities.
- A product to help shape as we grow, to leave your mark on how we do things.
- A vision that we trust that you will do your job without us having to invent unnecessary rules and regulations.