Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Are you looking for a job where your work sustainably creates a big impact on a global scale? Do you wish to work in a diverse and intercultural company? If so, Triggerise could be your place!
We are a fast-growing non-profit social enterprise with offices in the Netherlands, Portugal, South Africa, India, Kenya, and Ethiopia. Triggerise builds digital platforms that motivate users – primarily young women and adolescent girls – to make positive choices. We work together with local communities and use nudges like reminders, discounts, and reward points to encourage our users to access and use health products and services. We also support our users in becoming entrepreneurs and adding value to their economies.
Our Nairobi office is the biggest of Triggerise’s offices, with about 40 team members based there and more working from home, implementing our projects throughout Kenya. The brand-new office is in Spring Valley, Nairobi Garage. Our friendly work culture supports your wishes to work either at the office or remotely from home. What matters is your enthusiasm to work and grow in an inspiring and fast-paced community of global pioneers.
The D2C lead helps to develop and execute the strategy and processes that enable Triggerise to deliver our D2C products to our target audience effectively.
- You provide input into our strategy and model of our direct-to-customer offerings.
- You oversee the marketing of our remote offerings and are able to see how we can best promote the offerings virtually.
- You identify and grab opportunities for strategic collaboration with partners that will help us grow D2C into a larger and more strategic part of our impact.
- You develop and manage all partner relationships and ensure the supply of offerings on the platform meets the demand.
You are organized and can manage multiple aspects of a role. You’re able to communicate effectively and tell our story in order to market our virtual/remote offerings.
- You are a great organizer
- You can convince potential actors of the value of our platform
- You can motivate and lead others to perform
- You are technologically savvy and proficient in the operation of mobile applications.
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer you:
- A competitive salary and good secondary benefits
- A personal development budget
- Unlimited holidays, if you can make it work with your team you’re good to go
- Growth opportunities
- A product to help shape as we grow, to leave your mark on how we do things
- A vision that we trust that you will do your job without us having to invent unnecessary rules and regulations.