Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Are you detail orientated and analytical in your approach? Do you enjoy developing processes and have a passion for risk management? Read on to hear more about our Risk Auditor role!
We are a fast-growing non-profit social enterprise with offices in the Netherlands, Portugal, South Africa, India, Kenya, and Ethiopia. Triggerise builds digital platforms that motivate users – primarily young women and adolescent girls – to make positive choices. We work together with local communities and use nudges like reminders, discounts and reward points to encourage our users to access and use health products and services. We also support our users in becoming entrepreneurs and adding value to their economies.
The Nairobi office is the biggest of Triggerise’s offices, with about 25 colleagues based there and more colleagues working from home, implementing our projects throughout Kenya. Our brand new office is located in Spring Valley, Nairobi Garage. We are also very flexible when it comes to working from home! Our people are young and our culture is global and dynamic. Our work environment is flexible, informal, and fast-paced.The Job
The Risk Auditor is responsible for conducting risk assessments and preparing monthly and routine audit plans. You will execute the day to day risk tracking, reporting and follow up activities. Further to this, you’ll be responsible for:
- Executing the audit plan activities assigned to you, and highlighting areas for improvement on internal controls.
- Supporting in the development and implementation of audit processes and procedures, and creating contingency plans to manage crises.
- Conducting risk assessments to define and analyze possible risks.
- Implementing appropriate follow up mechanisms to ensure that agreed audit recommendations are implemented.
- Documenting the audit process, preparing reports and presenting recommendations.
You are someone who pays attention to detail and has excellent analytical skills. You have an extremely thorough approach to their work, and ensure that tasks are followed up on and completed in a timely manner.
- 2-3 years experience in an auditor position.
- A finance or risk focused qualification.
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely, including when reporting your findings.
- You can collaborate with multi-functional teams and are able to offer practical solutions where necessary.
At Triggerise we believe in being open, also when it comes to salaries. In Kenya, the salary bracket for this position is KSH 132 200 – KSH 198 300 per month, excluding benefits. We will offer you a salary in this bracket depending on your level of experience and how it relates to your future colleagues.
In addition to your monthly salary, we offer you:
- Great secondary benefits
- A personal development budget.
- Unlimited holidays, if you can make it work with your team you’re good to go.
- Growth opportunities.
- A product to help shape as we grow, to leave your mark on how we do things.
- A vision that we trust that you will do your job without us having to invent unnecessary rules and regulations.