Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
At Voltalia we are passionate about renewable energies! We are an electricity producer from wind, solar, hydro, biomass and storage and also a service provider to 3rd party clients such as Development, EPC, O&M and Distribution.Today we are in 20 countries, split among 4 continents, and offering a global operating capacity to our clients. We are listed on the regulated Euronext market in Paris since July 2014.
The Office Coordinator will be responsible for handling clerical tasks in the office. She/he will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, performing some minor accounting tasks as required, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
The selected candidate will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
• Handling incoming calls and other communications.
• Managing filing system.
• Recording information as needed.
• Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
• Management of the office: ensure maintenance and storage, cleanliness
• Management of cleaning, air conditioning providers, etc.
• Handling office procurement/invoice management/expense reports.
• Mail management (sending and receiving) and newspaper and magazine subscriptions cleanliness
• Mail and incoming call management (information requests, investment opportunities, etc.)
• Management of complex calendars / Organization of appointments for all team members
• Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
• Performing general office clerical, minor accounting duties and errands.
• Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required, in collaboration with the central reservations focal point at the head office.
• Coordinating events as necessary.
• Maintaining office supply inventory.
• Maintaining office equipment as needed.
• Maintaining office kitchen supplies as needed.
• Aiding with client reception as needed.
• High school diploma or associate’s degree.
• English Languages mastery – French or Portuguese would be a plus
• Experience as an office assistant or in a related field.
• Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
• Warm personality with strong communication skills.
• Ability to work well under limited supervision.
• Proficiency in MS-Office.
• Excellent organizational & time management skills
- excellent relationship skills
- sense of organization and service
- pro active and problem solver mindset