Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About KOKO Networks
KOKO Networks is a venture-backed technology company currently operating in Kenya and India. Our mission is to imagine and deliver technology that transforms life in the world’s fastest growing cities. We build and deploy cloud-connected “KOKO Points” inside local retail outlets, which provide mass market consumer goods in partnership with major suppliers. Our first solution is liquid ethanol cooking fuel, which offers significant cost savings and quality of life improvements in the multi-billion dollar urban cooking market. In Kenya, this solution is delivered in partnership with Vivo Energy, the operator of Shell-branded fuel infrastructure across Africa. KOKO offers a fast-paced and highly collaborative work environment with significant opportunities for professional growth. We are looking for people who share our passion for technology and our vision for global impact.
As MicroTanker Operator, you will help KOKO meet our growing customer requirements by driving our MicroTanker and managing safe delivery of ethanol cooking fuel to retail locations across Nairobi.
- Work closely with MicroTanker Assistant to complete daily fuel distribution tasks on-time and in-full
- Ensure safe delivery of ethanol to agent locations using the KOKO Networks fuel delivery system
- Conduct daily sampling of ethanol before delivery as per instructions from the Quality Supervisor
- Perform minor maintenance on KOKO systems as instructed by the Field Operations team
- Identify and report field hardware and software issues to ensure timely resolution
- Assess risk of delivery locations and take preventive action to correct any safety risks
- Minimum KCSE certificate
- 3+ years of driving experience of medium or large cargo trucks with strong knowledge of Nairobi and its environs
- Defensive driving, First Aid and safety certifications will be an added advantage
- Certificate of Good conduct
- Experience in vehicle mechanicals
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt to new technology
- Experience in oil and gas delivery industry will be an added advantage
KOKO is committed to gender and racial diversity in the workplace. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply!