Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
What You Will Do
- Responds quickly and accurately to queries from Employees via phone, web case, and chat, ultimately providing issue resolution.
- Interprets and communicates effectively as a subject matter expert in HR policies to Employees at KOKO and acts as a primary information source for them.
- Escalates broken processes and employee experiences. Continuously dives deep to find new ways to continuously improve the employee experience and speed of resolution.
- Identifies various employee-impacting issues and implements solutions and process improvements to increase employee satisfaction.
- Maintain, and manage human resource policies, systems, and processes.
- Verify payroll inputs with 100% accuracy.
- Maintains accurate, up to date employee records.
- Leverage ATS / HRIS platforms to improve employee experience, ensure data accuracy, and generate HR metrics and monthly HR dashboards.
- Ensure exit management is handled efficiently and with due care to employee experience
What You Will Bring to KOKO
- University degree required, and membership with IHRM
- 3+ years of experience in Generalist HR experience
- 2+ years of experience with the backend of HRIS platforms, such as Bamboo HR, Namely, Workday, or SAP.
- Proficiency with MS Office tools and HR-related software platforms
- Analytical ability is greatly desired.
- A customer service orientation, with a proven ability to manage customer contacts in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to identify process defects, make recommendations and implement improvements.
KOKO is committed to gender and racial diversity in the workplace. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply!