Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Position: Sales & Business Development Manager Full Time
Report to: Commercial & Business Development Director
The role involves building positive business relationships for business growth.
The job holder is responsible for meeting sales targets and maintaining delightful customer experiences.
• Build key customer relations, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals.
• Developing presentations, proposal and quotations as needed in the sales process for the customers.
• Seek out new business opportunities and organize appointments with customers for sales pitch and negotiation.
• Achieve the set annual sales targets.
• Build, maintain and communicate pipeline of potential business for internal planning.
• Up sell company’s products and services to the existing clients.
• Make regular contact with customers to ensure development and maintenance of a strong relationship for delivery of excellent customer service.
• Keep track of customer’s communication and ensure timely action is taken on customers’ requests and enquiries
• Keep existing customers informed on new developments in the company.
• Manage the debtors’ records and ensure that follow up is done to collect payments when they fall due.
• Ensure that all sales activities are recorded and that the records are kept up to date with contacts.
• Submit weekly and monthly sales reports as required.
5-10 Years’ Experience in BPO Industry
Proven experience in B2B sales desired.
Expertise in MS Office and CRM software
Market knowledge in B2B
Communication and negotiation skills
Time management and planning skills
BSc/BA in business administration, Marketing or relevant field
How to apply:
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a Cover letter in PDF expressing your interest and clearly outlining your qualifications for the position and an updated CV in PDF highlighting all relevant education and employment experience.
The subject line for your email should read: Sales and Business Development Manager
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Duly note that QuickBiz Consultants does not require applicants to pay any fee at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process.