Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
This role sits within our Marketing and Corporate Relations department and is responsible for developing high quality, creative and effective designs for tactical marketing and communications campaigns. The successful applicant will be responsible for promoting, enhancing and protecting brand integrity in our marketing and communication collateral targeted for both internal and external audiences, by applying creativity within our expansive brand expression.
- To develop high quality and creative designs for tactical internal and external marketing and communications campaigns collateral
- To customize campaign toolkits in accordance to existing brand guidelines to suit the intended purpose of the communication
- To promote, enhance and protect brand integrity by strictly following guidelines for all marketing and communication collateral for both internal and external audiences.
- To study, determine requirements, and execute design briefs from marketing teams and products business partners
- Develop illustrations, campaign creatives and designs using software to ensure that final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Identify, source and manage appropriate images and other model rights as well as other graphic design tools that enhance the visual appeal of our communications
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Mastery of design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Demonstrable graphic designing experience (Creative Agency experience a plus)
- Ability to work within stipulated brand guidelines without compromising
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- University Degree or diploma in Design, Fine/Creative Arts or related fields
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a graphics designers
- Experience in working within an organization with over 1000 employees
Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas: Physical, Mathematical, Computer and Life Sciences (Required)