et a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Cytonn Investments is an alternative investment manager, with a captive real estate development capability. Cytonn has a unique strategy of coupling two compelling demand areas – the lack of high yielding investment products and the lack of institutional grade real estate. We distribute high yielding instruments to attract funding from investors, and we deploy that funding to investment grade, well planned and comprehensive real estate developments that are largely pre-sold.
Real estate investments are made through our development affiliate, Cytonn Real Estate, where we currently have over Kshs. 82 billion (USD 820 mn) of projects under mandate across ten projects. In private equity, we invest in banking, FinTech, and hospitality.
To manage its rapid growth, the company is looking for a dynamic and hardworking individual with strong quantitative skills, excellent people skills and exceptional admin skills to coordinate the entire real estate sales process from reservation to registration, coordinate with respective law firms on various sales documents,keep clients abreast of the status of Real Estate developments.
- Coordinate the entire real estate sales process from reservation to registration
- Collection of receivables from clients
- Review and approve reservations, letters of offer, agreements for sale, and lease registration documents
- Coordinate with respective law firms on the various sales documents
- Proactively drive the sales process from reservation to closure
- Negotiate payment plans and restructure agreements
- Cash flow projections of project payables and receivables
- Proactively keep clients abreast of the status of the real estate developments
- Handle escalated client queries
- Own and enforce compliance with real estate sales policies and processes
- Ensure meticulous documentation and record keeping
- Coordinate real estate sales process improvement and automation initiatives
- Any other duties as shall be assigned from time to time
- CPA (K) and/or ACCA
- KCSE B+ and above or equivalent
- Three (3) years working experience in a busy Finance environment
- Second upper and above in Degree in accounting, finance or related degree
- Exceptional admin skills
- Excellent people skills
- Strong quantitative skills
- Ability to learn and to train team members
- Ability to easily to adapt to dynamic, complex and rapidly changing finance environment
- Strict deadlines conscious with minimum supervision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A proven track record in management and implementation of successful growth initiatives.
- Team player with ability to comfortably relate with cross cultural teams
Deadline is 5th August 2021