Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Key Purpose and Accountabilities:
- Ensure the delivery respect of all HR processes (operation, benefits) in multiple countries and participate to continuous improvement.
- HR Administrative activities – HR operation /Payroll / Benefits:
- Maintaining & Ensuring that all local HR actions and processes are efficiently and accurately administered, documented and reflected in HR systems and files, according to local legislation.
- Onboarding / off boarding / Contract management / Time management / Workday updates / payroll / benefits.
- Ownership of employee data via the HRIS system ensuring 100% accuracy of employee information.
- Overseeing payroll processing and administration for the company ensuring 100% accuracy.
- Ownership of report, survey internally and externally (monthly, quarterly, annually).
- Support employees with questions pertaining to payroll, collective agreements, time reporting questions/issues both email and verbally.
- Process improvement:
- Ensure consistent execution of HR policies, initiatives, and approaches.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives and actions.
- Identify areas for improvement for HR processes.
- Other missions:
- Execution of HR policies, initiatives, and approaches.
- Supporting HR team in resolving HR operational issues.
- Deal effectively and professionally with issues, queries, complaints and reporting and analysis requests from the business and employees in a prompt and efficient manner, escalating as appropriate.
- Cooperate with Global HR colleagues, Finance and external stakeholders.
- Assist with collecting data and reporting for internal audits.
- Provide other HR support and cover as required.
- Back up for other HR team members.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience working in a Human Resources Department.
- Fluent in French and English (written and spoken) + another language is appreciated.
- Data accuracy and ability to check details.
- Proficient skill in using a variety of computer applications, including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Understanding and application of internal and external Payroll principles, concepts, practices and standards.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and prioritize work appropriately.
- Discreet in handling confidential/sensitive information.
- Exceptional customer service focus, including attention to producing quality results with demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks and manage time and work efficiently.
- Ability to work effectively in an environment of change and manage multiple priorities concurrently through project management, systems knowledge, and effective communication.
Experience Desired in the Following Areas
- HRIS (Workday system).
- Process documentation.
- HR Contract Administration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- Member of IHRM/CHRP.
The elements mentioned in this job description are typical elements, criteria and overall work. This is not an exhaustive list of all the responsibilities, duties and competencies for this position.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.