Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As part of this team, you will work with customers to help them transform and scale by delivering Google value everyday. In this role, you will lead transformative relationships with some of Eastern Africas companies with a Pan African footprint. You will shape how these companies evolve in their digital transformation and help them leverage Google products to achieve both their brand and performance goals.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in Sales and/or commercial leadership.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Demonstrable media experience in business development, customer relationships, and consultation.
- Experience working cross-functionally in an organization.
- Knowledge of performance advertising, media strategy, consumer research, and campaign performance management.
- Knowledge of performance based advertising and how Google products can help deliver on customer objectives.
- Knowledge of, and established relationships within the advertising, telecommunications, and banking industries.
- Define business strategy aligned to the customers strategies by analyzing data, trends, customer’s performance, business models, and identifying opportunities.
- Develop and maintain executive-level relationships and serve as a point of contact to our customers with the goal of extending relationships, increasing the customer’s growth, and optimizing the advertising resources.
- Develop strategic, forward thinking, data-driven analysis, and consultative recommendations that align with customer goals and quantify high-impact opportunities with clear recommendations to present to customers.
- Structure joint business plans for key customer accounts and help transform growth curves thorough understanding of their business objectives, key performance indicators (KPIs), and challenges.
- Educate the market on Google’s advertising solutions and contribute strategically to the growth, development, and direction of Google’s products and services in Sub Saharan Africa.