Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Sokowatch is transforming communities across Africa by revolutionizing access to essential goods and services. By connecting small shops to the digital economy, we fix inefficient supply chains and provide services previously unavailable to informal businesses. Sokowatch aims to provide everything a retailer needs, no wholesalers or banks necessary.
You are responsible for the execution of Sokowatch’s Financial Services strategy relating to credit collections and recovery. You are the owner of the Sokowatch Financial Services collections targets assigned to you including working capital financing, asset financing and other credit products to come.
You are charged with actively collecting past due credit through various channels including but not limited to SMS, telephone calls, customer visits and working with local administration and external debt collection agencies.
Dominate the duka market across Africa by being their #1 partner for all goods and services by 2021. Sokowatch aims to be the platform through which our customers access a comprehensive offering of financial services that allow them to achieve both their personal and professional goals.
Your Mission in our Vision
Financial services will be the biggest differentiating factor of Sokowatch from its competitors. By crafting a suite of services/financial products that not only meets the needs of our customers, but also enhances their earnings potential- Sokowatch will become an indispensable long-term partner for our customers. Our strategy is to provide a world class customer experience with regards to accessing basic financial services through effective education and signaling that allows our customers to graduate to more sophisticated financial products. In the long-run, these more sophisticated financial products will be the profit engine of the financial services business
Key role; Ensure the NPL>90 Days is below 1% for the portfolio assigned
- Daily follow up of Overdue Invoices between 1-90 Days Arrears category through phone calls and field Visitations.
- Ensure 360 Customer Relationships Management Cycle by categorizing all defaulted loans, and Assignment of calls to ensure repayments while developing Pay plans/Promise to Pay Database with elaborate follow ups.
- Ensure a thorough KYC process by conducting a verification exercise to all New clients and capture of relevant information in organizations Systems for decision making.
- Conduct Customer education to all New and Existing clients to ensure adherence to Sokowatch Credit terms and communicate any change of policy.
- Provide Superior Customer Experience by actively engaging all clients with feedback and information were necessary through phone calls, market visits and gathering market insights
- Handle all customer and agents’ complaints with a Credit portfolio.
- Any other duties may be assigned
The successful candidate will possess:
- 3+ years in credit collection experience, preferably in retail
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.
- An enthusiastic team player and strong interpersonal skills.
- A collaborative, team player with integrity and a desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, start-up environment
- Fluency in English (both oral and written) and the ability to communicate with sophistication within a business setting.