Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Experience, the ideal candidate will be accountable for implementation of the Quality Assurance programme within the Customer Excellence teams and to ensure delivery of Customer experience effectiveness at the Customer Excellence Center (CEC) by monitoring and evaluating work processes to ensure conformance, compliance and cost-effectiveness.
- Evaluate training needs and delivery to ensure that relevant skills are imparted for various roles in order to satisfy the CEC business needs.
- Use Quality monitoring data management systems in place to compile and track performance at team and individual levels.
- Perform continuous audits on both inbound and outbound calls, social media, chat, and email responses.
- Conduct adequate research and prepare recommendations on new learning and development methodology to ensure up to date information is cascaded during training sessions.
- Upskill current and new hires by conducting orientation sessions and arranging on-the-job training.
- Enhance current and new agents’ product knowledge, reservations systems, Omni channels, KPIs and expected service level standards by performing refresher trainings on Kenya Airways products or services.
- Embrace different styles of training techniques, including e-learning, tutorial sessions or coaching.
- Mentor, coach and train any inconsistent performers on their areas of weaknesses to achieve company and career goals.
- Act as the go-to within the business for anyone with questions or queries regarding training and development plans at the CEC.
- Give timely performance feedback impacting on service level quality to CEC agents and address areas of improvement with CEC team leaders.
- Identify product and service quality gaps and provide guidance on how to address them in a timely manner to ensure efficiency and alignment with best practices.
- Ensure training files are updated and records of training assessments and participant attendance are up to date.
- Participate in the review of Customer Excellence Centre policies and procedures as well as improvements in the service level standards and drive awareness and adherence by all customer excellence Centre staff.
- Generate reports for management attention on Quality KPIs.
- Review and compile documentation before and after internal audits and implement corrective action plans.
Knowledge, Skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related field or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Diploma in IATA Travel and Tourism.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in the airline industry 3 of which must be in Training or Sales & Ticketing.
- Certification in Instructional techniques/design, airline reservation systems and quality management system.
- Excellent demonstrable knowledge of customer excellence Centre SOPs.
- Superior team leadership, team working and co-operation skills with the ability to influence positively and engage direct and indirect reports and peers.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills as well as excellent report writing skills.
- Must be a person of unquestionable integrity.
- Teamwork/team player.
- Results oriented.
- Customer oriented.
- Attention to details.
How to apply:
If you fit the profile, then apply today! Please submit your application letter and a detailed Curriculum Vitae quoting the position in the subject of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the volume of applications that we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Kenya Airways is an equal opportunity employer.