Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ADVERTISEMENT OF VACANCIES IN MURANG’A COUNTY GOVERNMENT
Murang’a County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions:
- Chief Officer Coffee Directorate & Development, JG ‘S’ -1 Post
- Senior Medical Specialist (Anaesthesiologist) Job Group ‘R’ -2 Posts
- Senior Medical Specialist (Maxillofacial Surgeon) Job Group ‘R’ -1 Post
- Medical Specialist I (General Surgeon) Job Group ‘Q’ -2 Posts
- Superintending Engineer (structural), Job Group ‘M’ -1 Post
- Medical Officer, Job Group ‘M’ -3 Posts
- Pharmacist Job Group ‘M’ -4 Posts
- Registered Nurse I (ICU) Job Group ‘K’ -10 Posts
- Nutrition and Dietetics Officer Job Group ‘K’ -3 Posts
- Human Resource Management and Development Officer II, Job Group ‘J’ -3 Posts
- Economist II/Statistician II, Job Group “K” -3 Posts
- Environment and Natural Resource Officer, Job Group ‘K’ -2 Posts
- ICT Officer II – Job Group ‘J’ -4 Posts
- Social Development Officer Job Group ‘J’ -3 Posts
- Pharmaceutical Technologist III Job Group ‘H’ -5 Posts
- Laboratory Technologist III Job Group ‘H’ -5 Posts
- Health Records Officer Job Group ‘H’ -3 Posts
- Assistant Social Development Officer II Job Group ‘H’ -2 Posts
- Registered Clinical Officer II Job Group ‘H’ -10 Posts
- Registered Nurse III Job Group ‘H’ -15 Posts
- Trade Development Officer II Job Group ‘J’ -3 Posts
- Driver III Job Group ‘D’ -15 Posts
- Enforcement Officer Job Group ‘D’ -100 Posts
How to apply
Application forms can be accessed HERE Applications should be submitted to the Public Service Board clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52 – 10200
Applications can also be hand-delivered at the County Public Service Board Offices located within the County Governor’s office, Murang’a on or before the close of business on 5TH AUGUST 2021
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
- Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- Women, minorities, and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.