Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Administrative Assistant , CBM
Main objective of the role
To provide transactional support to the team in procurement and office administrative services, including asset management, insurance and facilities management. The position holder ensures compliance with CBM’s and relevant external rules/regulations in a timely manner, as well as observe value-for-money with a high level of integrity. The Administrative Assistant will ensure delivery of specialized support services demonstrating understanding of rules and procedures and the need for timely response.
We are looking for someone who will:
· Meet and assist guests at the reception in a professional and polite manner, and ensure that the front office is manned at all times. Direct visitors as appropriate.
· Coordinate general office correspondence through operating the general office email, telephone communication, requests & enquiries and other communications systems, and processes to appropriate parties as required.
· Update and maintain an up-to-date record of staff movement for travel tracking, security management.
· Coordinate general team meetings such as Monday Morning Meeting sessions, team building, in liaison with the Administration team.
· Provide logistical support towards organization’s conferences, workshops, hotel bookings, airport transfers, local travel arrangements, itineraries as required with local staff and with
representatives from the wider internal CBM stakeholders visiting the country.
· Coordinate both internal and external meetings and conferences including ensuring proper scheduling of the meeting venue and appropriate set-up with audio-visual equipment, writing materials, minute taking and appropriate filing, catering services and attend to other requirements of meetings.
· Maintain up to date staff contact list.
· Focal staff in end-to-end Visa processing for CBM staff and CBM visitors, as applicable.
· Provide secretarial duties including but not limited to document management, drafting official documents as instructed.
· Develop and maintain an accurate up-to-date records management system (including classifying and coding electronic and hardcopy files) of departmental files, manage the library of CBM resources, including the reception area information/literature.
· Ensure all official visitors are oriented with the relevant travel information package as appropriate.
· Liaise with relevant service providers for service delivery for efficient office operations e.g. communication, taxi, water, stationery and such other providers.
· Ensure office opening and closing at the appropriate time in line with Administration Manual provisions.
· Receive and update housekeeping and stationery supplies in an efficient and accountable manner,
and make procurement requests to enable uninterrupted supply to the office.
· Receive procurement requests, send out for quotations, organize the Procurement Committee’s meetings, draft the minutes of the meetings.
· Maintain an up-to-date record of office supplies, telephone usage, stationery and kitchen groceries; provide monthly summary status reports on the same.
· Custodian of the office store including managing stock levels for office supplies, stationery, communication merchandise provide reconciliation and raise purchase requests. Ensure that the filling system of records of all stock movements are documented.
· Update the asset register and maintain asset lists/registers, with close collaboration with the line Manager.
· Issue materials including stationery, internet connection vouchers, assets and CBM branding merchandise to staffs and visitors as appropriate and ensuring proper documentation of the same.
· Focal person to receipt to reports on damages or loss of CBM equipment or assets, coordinate repair or replacement with the provider, as applicable in a timely manner.
· Manage day-to-day communication with vendors and staff to facilitate smooth implementation of procurement procedures
· Ensure all undertakings are in align with statutory requirements and in adherence with CBM processes and procedures.
We are looking for someone who has:
· Diploma in a relevant field, such as Business Administration, Human Resources Management or any other related field.
· A minimum of 3 years of related work experience, preferably with international NGO preferred.
· Related work experience in a busy office.
· Well spoken, with ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
· Ability to efficiently handle a range of tasks concurrently to meet different needs.
· Ability to integrate into a multi-cultural environment.
· Ability to prioritize work, pay attention to details and ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
· Thoroughness and business acumen.
· Ability to perform all tasks in a confidential manner.
· Highly organized, flexible, self-directed and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and under minimal supervision.
· Ability to proactively anticipate any potential issues or risks for the office and submit appropriate
recommendations to address them
· High level of professionalism, maturity and integrity when dealing with sensitive information and issues.
· Able to work independently, and as a member of a team.
· Reflects CBM values in daily work.
· Effective use of IT including Excel, Word, Power Point.
· Excellent writing, communication, facilitation and presentation skills.**
· Willingness to adhere and commit to CBM values and Safeguarding Policy.
How to apply
Candidates with the required profile and proven experiences, who meet these qualifications, are invited to submit via e-mail, a letter of motivation, stating why he/she wishes to work for CBM, CV, three professional references and salary expectations to email@example.com. The future job holder will adhere to CBM’s values and commits to CBM’s Code of Conduct and Safeguarding Policy. CBM encourages persons with disabilities who meet the qualifications to apply for this position. Application deadline: date: 10th August 2021
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted