Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KOKO Networks is a venture-backed technology company currently operating in Kenya and India. Our mission is to imagine and deliver technology that transforms life in the world’s fastest growing cities. We build and deploy cloud-connected “KOKO Points” inside local retail outlets, which provide mass market consumer goods in partnership with major suppliers. Our first solution is liquid ethanol cooking fuel, which offers significant cost savings and quality of life improvements in the multi-billion dollar urban cooking market. In Kenya, this solution is delivered in partnership with Vivo Energy, the operator of Shell-branded fuel infrastructure across Africa. KOKO offers a fast-paced and highly collaborative work environment with significant opportunities for professional growth. We are looking for people who share our passion for technology and our vision for global impact.
As Receptionist , you will handle administrative support tasks including but not limited to providing a conducive and welcoming work environment that maintains the organization’s corporate image whilst contributing to its growth.
What You will Do
- Set a positive atmosphere for staff and visitors
- Receive visitors and deliver exceptional customer service assistance
- Assist walk-in visitors and customers to learn more about KOKO and access our services
- Data Entry and maintaining effective records as required by the Office Manager
- Deal with correspondence and queries
- Coordinate courier services between offices and departments
- Ensure KOKO staff and visitors are equipped with required company items, including staff badges, gate passes, vehicle passes, and parking stickers
- Safeguard company assets by maintaining log of office items taken off-site by teammates
- Typing reports, letters, and memos as instructed
- Taking and ensuring messages are passed to the appropriate staff member on a timely basis
- Coordinate operation of KOKO Kitchen like coming up with weekly menus, ensuring cooks have correct uniforms, hygiene and maintenance
- Help in coordination of KOKO in-house taxi services
What You Will Bring to KOKO
- University degree in relevant field
- 2+ years of experience in front office, administration or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and email correspondence
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to multitask and take initiative
- Resourceful and problem solving with the ability to think outside the box
- Open minded, friendly and sociable
- Empathetic, patient and diligent with both staff and guests
KOKO is committed to gender and racial diversity in the workplace. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply!