Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
COOK – (COK/07/2021) – 1 POST
Overall Role Purpose:
Reporting to the Head Chef, the cook will be responsible for preparation of quality and balanced meals to students, staff and guests in the academy. He/she will also assist in implementation of the Academy menu.
• Assist in development and provision of a well-balanced menu and timely preparation and serving of meals
• Responsible for production of safe, quality and tasty foods and beverages.
• Ensure that food is requested according to the number of students and staff in the academy and that there is no wastage of food.
• Responsible for maintaining cleanliness and the highest standard of hygiene in food handling and in the work area in line with the public health regulations on food safety.
• Taking care of catering equipment and utensils by taking regular inventories and reporting any loss or breakage of items.
• Ensure that the kitchen is locked and keys kept safely upon closure.
• Cook is expected to be flexible, from time to time he/she may be added task in line with their role by their direct manager.
• Diploma of equivalent in food preparation from a recognized institution
• At least 3 years’ experience as a cook in a comparable institution
Terms of engagement
This appointment will be on a permanent basis
Send your Application Letter and CV as one document stating clearly on the email subject line and on your application letter reference line, which role you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only soft copy/ email applications to the address provided will be accepted. No hard copy applications will be accepted or received.
Kindly include in your application copies of your academic and professional certificates, testimonials, certificate of good conduct, a detailed CV, and contact details as well as names and contacts (telephone and e-mail address) of three (3) professional referees.
The closing date for the applications is C.O.B Wednesday 4th August, 2021.