Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KITCHEN STEWARD – (KST/07/2021) – 1POST
Overall Role Purpose:
Under the supervision of the Dining room supervisor, this position is responsible for cleaning at the catering department.
• Cleaning fixed equipment (fridges, ovens, hood extractors among other equipment’s in the kitchen) and stores.
• Cleaning and storing cooking and service equipment (pots, pans, trays, trolleys, cutlery, crockery etc)
• Collecting of ordered food items from the stores to the preparation areas.
• Set up service equipment for food and beverage services at designated points.
• Polish cookware, all surfaces and keep the wash area organised.
• Loading and unloading water dispensers and cleaning them.
• Help with special and deep cleaning projects
• Store foodstuff after receiving appropriately.
• Maintaining cleanliness of kitchen walls and wash area floors.
• Remove all breakages and cracked items from circulation.
• Giving assistance in serving food and drinks to students and staff.
• Certificate in Cleaning and sanitation training from a recognized institution.
• At least 2 years’ experience working in a comparable institution.
Terms of engagement
This appointment will be on a permanent basis.
Send your Application Letter and CV as one document stating clearly on the email subject line and on your application letter reference line, which role you are applying for to email@example.com
Please note, only soft copy/ email applications to the address provided will be accepted. No hard copy applications will be accepted or received.
Kindly include in your application copies of your academic and professional certificates, testimonials, certificate of good conduct, a detailed CV, and contact details as well as names and contacts (telephone and e-mail address) of three (3) professional referees.
The closing date for the applications is C.O.B Wednesday 4th August, 2021.