Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KWFT Insurance Agency a subsidiary of Kenya Women Microfinance Bank, would like to announce a vacant position in the capacity of
- Review and provide legal advice on MOUs, Contracts, and tender documents.
- Review ongoing cases and advice management accordingly.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified,
- Review progress of outstanding litigation and liaise with and manage external lawyers.
- A fast thinker with the ability to provide tailor made solutions.
- Good understanding of the Law and the Microfinance industry.
- Good interpersonal, negotiation and management skills.
- Should be able to work under pressure.
- Should be a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree holder from a recognized university and have a Post Graduate Diploma in Law;
- Must be an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya with a current practicing certificate;
- Should have a two to three years hands on experience in the relevant field;
Method of application
Interested applicants should send their application and updated resumes with daytime contacts and referees to email@example.com or