Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
StepWise is making an impact by providing people with physical disabilities in the developing world with meaningful employment in the digital economy. Our highly motivated and skilled teams located in East Africa perform data processing tasks such as transcription and digitization, data labelling and annotation for machine learning and artificial intelligence data sets, and content moderation. StepWise has offices in Austin, Texas and Nairobi, Kenya.
About the Job:
Zalego Academy is seeking an experienced IT Support to monitor and maintain the company computer systems, configure hardware and software and solve technical issues as they arise. The IT support will report to the Manager, IT Hardware and will provide technical support and ensure the company runs smoothly.
PWDs and Women candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain printers, computers, laptops and any other technological equipment
- Upgrades components and peripherals in computer hardware
- Configures and optimizes the computer system
- Install various operating system and application software
- Maintains required documentation
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Provide users with appropriate support and advice
- Managing crisis situations, which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems
- Researches problems and investigates new software products
- Install and manage PCs antivirus
- Coordinate together with Manager, IT Hardware the procurement of ICT related equipment
- Managing users email and outlook configuration
- Provide professional customer service support
- Maintain and administer LAN/WAN and other networks
- Attend ICT meetings
- Other technical assistance duties as assigned by the management
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology or equivalent and some relevant technical training
- Knowledge in troubleshooting and repairing computers and printers.
- Understands computer procedures and standards, desktop and network configurations
- Understands Windows Server 2019 and VMWare
- Relevant certifications in IT will be an added advantage
- Understands and maintains windows domain controller environment
- A good understanding of other IT skills including website maintenance will be added advantage
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent customer relation skills
- Excellent team player
- Ability to anticipate and manage change
Deadline is 3rd August,2021