Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Advert No. HR/06/2021 – Estate Manager -(1 POST) (RE-ADVERTISEMENT)
The person in this position will be responsible for overseeing general maintenance of the Institution’s facilities, allocation of office space infrastructure and general Institution’s design and layout to ensure conducive and optimal utilization of the Institution’s facilities.
1. Diploma in Building Construction or a related field
2. At least two years relevant working experience
3. Police Clearance Certificate (Certificate of Good Conduct)
4. Knowledge of relevant legislation
5. Knowledge of budgeting process
6. Leadership and supervisory skills
7. Conflict and problem solving skills
8. Good communication/interpersonal and organizational skills
9. Team player
1. Develop and implement the housing policy for the Institution to maximize utilization of facilities.
2. Develop work plans, schedules and budget for projects to ensure the department deliverables are achieved.
3. Conduct performance appraisal for the departmental staff to enhance productivity in the department and realization of set goals.
4. Advises the management on matters related to maintenance management to facilitate achievement of Institutional strategy.
5. Prepare a budget for the department and submit to the finance department for approval to facilitate smooth operation of the department.
6. Oversee repairs of facilities and develop health and safety reports to ensure compliance with regulatory standards.
7. Maintain an accurate record for all repair works and maintenance of all machines and equipment for accountability and planning purposes.
KIST is an equal opportunity employer; women, youth and people living with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Hard copies of the application letter. Current CV, Academic and Professional Certificates and Testimonials should be sent to:
P.O Box 414 – 00900,
or hand delivered to the Institute or or before Friday 6th August, 2021. For enquiries call 0727807713 or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org