Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MSF Switzerland (MSFCH) is a humanitarian medical organization providing emergency medical aid to populations in need based in Dagahaley & Mombasa County.
Mombasa project is a new project, expected to start in September 2021. A three year plan is envisioned. The project aims to operationalize MSF’s strategic ambition to work with patients, population and relevant stakeholders as partners.The project will target adolescent and youth (AYP, 10-24 yrs), with a specific focus on young key populations (YKP; LGBT+, MSM, Trans, SW, PWUD/PWID) in the Sub Counties of Mvita and Kisauni. This project is going to be run in close collaboration with the Ministry of Health of Mombasa.
The selected candidate will be reporting to the Finance/HR Manager.
Execute administrative tasks and do follow up of project accountancy, according to FIN/HR Manager’s indications and MSF procedures, in order to ensure legal compliance and keep a strict control over monetary resources
- Focus on collaborative approach between MSF and MoH when it comes to administrative management of different categories of staff (MSF, MoH etc).
- Execute administrative and legal related tasks, under supervision of the FIN/HR Manager, checking payroll calculations and updating personal files in order to ensure accuracy, compliance and on time payments.
- Implement cash management procedures in order to ensure the highest control and security, and ensure cash availability.
- Prepare employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance. Liaise with the representatives from the Ministry of Health when it comes to the administrative management of staff on MoH contracts and payroll
- Enter data into the HR database and personal files and keep them up-to-date in order to facilitate HR processes management.
- Update Social security Tax office employee files in order to meet legal requirements and duties.
- Draw up monthly pay slips for all staff, editing and updating the necessary data, in order to ensure the punctuality and accuracy of staff payroll.
- Draw up the final pay slip and employment certificate at the end of a contract in order to meet legal requirements while defending MSF’s interests.
- Follow up all expiring rental contract dates and inform the FIN/HR Manager in order to leave enough time to arrange a renewal or look for some other alternative.
- Assist the FIN/HR in the prevision of monthly treasury and planning in order to ensure the coverage of daily needs, advances on salaries, payroll, etc.
- Perform daily check-ups of the cashboxes to investigate the possible differences and their causes.Process the payment to suppliers and keep strict on all documentation involved, informing the FIN/HR manager of any sort of disparity.
- Carry out all accounting tasks and activities in order to ensure strict control of all expenditures and the reliability of statements and documentation.
- Make all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.)
- Classify and prepare all accounting pieces as requested by the FIN/HR Manager.
- File the accounting documents and enter the accounting pieces in the accounting software, with the support from the FIN/HR Manager and/or the Accounting Manager (ACMA).
- Support the FIN/HR Manager in translating documents into local language.
- Assists the FIN/HR Manager in meetings upon request.
- Finance, Business or Human Resource Diploma.
- Previous working experience of at least two years in relevant jobs.
- Experience in MSF or other NGOs in developing countries.
- English & Kiswahili
- Unifield,Homere & Microsoft Office
- Results,teamwork,flexibility,commitment,stress management
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV, motivation letter on or before the 17th August 2021
MSF will not consider applications of persons aged 58 years and above and will require medical certificate to ascertain candidates do not have an underlying medical condition to avoid exposure to risk.
(MSF is an equal Employer and does not charge any application/recruitment or training fee)