Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Equity Group Foundation (EGF) is a corporate foundation of Equity Group Holdings Plc. It was created in 2008 to undertake the social investment work of the bank. It focuses on six critical thematic areas; Agriculture, Education & Leadership Development, Energy & Environment, Entrepreneurship, Financial Education & Inclusion, and Health.
- Data Entry of training registers
- Data entry of enrolment data
- Carry out data quality checks
- Support in data analysis and reporting
- Manage project intervention validation documents
A university degree IT, Statistics, Monitoring and Evaluation, Social Sciences any related degree from a recognized University
- At least 2 years working experience in a similar role
- ICT Skills
- Competency in use of Microsoft Office
- Have good understanding of data analysis and management.
- Highly organized with good coordinating skills
- Excellent communication skills, both writing and verbal.
- Flexible to adjust to work schedules and priorities to meet deadlines, juggle multiple assignments and work in a dynamic environment