Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, the General Manager, Finance will be responsible for prudent management of financial resources to achieve set corporate goals and objectives.
• Formulate and implement sound financial strategies, plans, policies, procedures, budgets, and systems;
• Develop and implement effective controls for prudent use of financial resources;
• Advise on investment opportunities that will yield maximum returns;
• Manage the Company’s liquidity, working capital and mitigate on operational and financial risks;
• Compile and report on Company’s statutory financial reports. Ensuring compliance with financial and accounting standards and regulations;
• Review financial services performance and make recommendations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness;
• Ensure the Company interests are adequately covered through insurance and hedging instruments to minimize exposure to losses.
We are looking for a candidate with a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Economics,
Business Administration, or equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution with not less than 15 years relevant work experience with 5 years in senior management; be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) (K) or equivalent qualification by a recognized body and be a member of Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) in good standing. A Certification in Corporate Governance and /or Leadership from a recognised institution.
An attractive remuneration package and benefits awaits successful candidate. This appointment is on contractual terms for a period of 4 years and is renewable subject to your performance and business requirements. Applicants will be required to satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
For the full details about this position and how to apply, kindly log onto our e-recruitment platform https://www2.deloitte.com/ke/en/careers/executive-search-recruitment.html
Email or hard copy applications will not be accepted. All applications must be submitted through the e- recruitment portal to be considered, and your application must be received not later than 24 August 2021.
Kenya Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and committed to diversity and gender equality. Canvasing will
lead to automatic disqualification.