Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
- As the secretary to the Executive Committee (ExCO), ensure that the Terms of Reference are followed, arranging and taking minutes of the meetings and other administrative responsibilities;
- Work with the CEO in ensuring the efficacy of the Bank’s Corporate Governance structure across all governance meetings;
- Work with relevant stakeholders to ensure compliance to Solv’s Manuals and Policies;
- Keeping track of delegated authority and ensuring it follows group policies;
- Work with the CEO to identify in-organic growth opportunities;
- Work with ExCO members in preparation and execution of country strategy;
- Keep track of country financial performance, balance sheet and capital adequacy requirements – raising any issues and working with business in identifying enablers to achieve / exceed budgets;
- Responsible for preparation, execution and monitoring of Country Conduct Plan;
- Be an integral member of the Country ICS Working Group and be the ICS Champions for communication of key ICS messages to all staff; and
- Other responsibilities as agreed with the CEO.
- Venture Lead, CEO, SOLV Kenya
- ExCo, SOLV Kenya
- Board of Directors
- SC Ventures Members
- University Graduate with at least 8 years’ managerial experience in commercial/consumer financial services.
Unposting Date: 20/Aug/2021, 1:59:00 AM