Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KCA University is a dynamic private business University committed to quality service and ethical practices. KCA University seeks to recruit a candidate to fill the following position;
The job holder will be responsible for implementation of the University’s ICT Strategy, development of information technology and Communication systems, and management of ICT Security.
• Develop, document and revise system design procedures, test procedures and quality standards;
• Establish efficient and effective ICT systems in the University;
• Integrate ICT into University’s operations and institutionalize automated systems for performance management;
• Plan to minimize the risk of data loss, breach of privacy and confidentiality for the University;
• Coordinate, monitor and evaluate ICT programs activities and implement ICT projects within the organization;
• Undertake periodic review of the ICT system projects and procedures and recommend improvement;
• Participate in the development, review and update existing policy regulations on ICT management;
• Prepare and execute medium plan and annual budget for the ICT department;
• Plan, manage and control the activities of ICT User Support Administrators, Labs Administrators and the Service Desk;
• Manage the expectations and schedules for ICT resolution activities;
• Provide technical computing advice and solutions to user problems
• Maintain and active awareness and knowledge of new computing service developments;
• Carry out system audits on the utilization and viability of the University software;
• Train of ICT users on new systems within the University;
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Masters Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related field
• BSc Technology, Electronics Engineering or Equivalent qualification
• Navision Certification, Database Certification.
• Have proficient skills in systems analysis, design and implementation;
• 6 to 8 years’ experience with at least 3 years’ experience at a management level.
OTHER SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Knowledge of relevant professional standards.
• Understand the Regulations that apply to installations, repairs and maintenance of electricity systems and appliances in Kenya.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit an application letter indicating current and desired salary, a detailed CV and three references via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd August 2021. KCAU staff are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Director, Human Resources,
P.O. Box 56808–00200,