Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
HFC Limited, an integrated property and financial solutions provider has an exciting opportunity in our Retail Banking Division. We are seeking for talented, dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individual who is committed to performance excellence and participating in our growth strategy.
Branch Business Consultant
Reporting To: Branch Business Manager
Overall Job Purpose
The Branch Business Consultant will be responsible for selling Liabilities and Assets in order to grow the Branch Business.
- Cross selling of HFC Banks products by establishing new relationships in order to grow both assets and liabilities book.
- Maintaining customer relation by regular contact to ensure customer satisfaction business continuity
- To review accounting opening forms and loan applications by scrutinizing the documents to ensure they are KYC Compliant.
- To check data entry by verifying the data captured against source documents to ensure accuracy in data capture.
- To analyze mortgage loan applications by interviewing the customers.
- To identify customers borrowing needs by interviewing so as to ensure selling of the right mortgage product.
- To safeguard bank assets by being a dual custodian to minimize frauds and losses
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- A Business related degree from a reputable institution
- Atleast 3 years in the Banking Industry
- Strong appreciation of banking Products.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Ability to work independently under strict deadlines.
- Excellent selling skills and negotiation skills
- Practical experiences in use of MS Office applications.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Results oriented, problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated good planning and organizational skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be a team player and have integrity.
30th August 2021