Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Primary Location: Kenya
Job Type: Permanent
Shift: Day Job
Contract Type: Full-time
Job Posting: 18-08-2021
Number of Openings:1
Provide actuarial support to business and participate in overall risk management for the company
- Provide input in product development for Life insurance, Kenya products
- Provide input into underwriting strategy and rules for general, Kenya insurance business
- Analyse statistical data in order to determine rates for different risks in acceptance of proposals for new policies and products in conjunction with the underwriting department
- Undertake product pricing and setup in including reserving (the actuarial pricing & valuation system)
- Provide analysis to support the application of appropriate reinsurance arrangements
- Working with the risk and compliance department in the measurement/quantification of operational risk in General insurance, Kenya business
- Calculation of all general insurance contract reserves
- Ensuring compliance to IRA regulation
- Supervising, mentoring and coaching staff under supervision
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required:
- University Degree in actuarial science, statistics, engineering, mathematics, physics, economics or related field with strong emphasis on mathematical proficiency
- 7-10 years’ experience in an actuarial function 3-4 of which must be in management position
- Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries (15 Papers)
How To Apply :