Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Primary Location: Kenya
Job Type: Permanent
Shift: Day Job
Contract Type: Full-time
Unposting Date: 24-08-2021
Number of Openings: 1
The role holder will be responsible for managing and growing relationships with Banks in order to grow business, through the development of strong relationships and partnerships.
Key responsibilities :
1. Identify and create partnerships with banks in order to grow Britam products through the bank;
2. Grow and defend Britam’s bank market share position and partners;
3. Direct, guide, manage and offer support to Britam’s partnering banks;
4. Monitor various partnering bank sales strengths to determine focus of sales efforts;
5. Explore opportunities to develop new markets/ segments in line with company sales strategy from time to time;
6. Manage quality of various partnering bank business, productivity and overall sales performance;
7. Formulate and implement strategies that ensure partnering banks are well versed with Britam products;
8. Participate in formulating and implementing any marketing activities and promotions;
9. Lead and develop the Bancassurance business Team comprising of Bancassurance Relationship Executive ;
10. Drive the achievement of annual, quarterly and monthly production budgets and targets.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required:
1. Bachelor of Commerce degree (marketing option preferred). MBA is an added advantage;
2. Professional qualification in Insurance (ACII, FLMI or IIK); and
3. 7 – 10 years’ experience in insurance/banking/financial services 3-4 of which must be in management level
How To Apply: