Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Primary Location: Kenya Nairobi
Job Type: Permanent
Shift: Day Job
Contract Type: Full-time
Unposting Date: 24-08-2021
Number of Openings: 1
Reporting to the Head of Product Development, the role holder will be responsible for the Implementation of the Data Analytics strategy in the respective customer segment.
- Understand the customer segment, interpret trends and learn leading practices;
- Supports the delivery efforts of the engagement team in area of competency;
- Gather, synthesize, and analyze data using appropriate tools and technologies;
- Keeps in mind engagement goals when selecting datasets;
- Understands the front-to-end data analysis process;
- Executes the Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) steps, including: assessing client’s datasets, identifying missing data, correcting errors, and loading into the appropriate platforms;
- Performs data analysis leveraging appropriate techniques;
- Operates comfortably with several data analysis and visualization technologies; and
- Effectively interact with colleagues and clients of varying backgrounds to effectively serve clients
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- A Degree in Information Technology/Information Systems/Computer Science/ Business/ Accounting or other relevant qualification;
- Minimum experience in working in data analytics or related experience;
- Practical experience with data tools such as MySQL, Access/Excel, SQL-Server, SAS, ACL, Idea, Qlik, Tableau, Spotfire and R to solve complex analytics problems;
- Understanding of Business Accounting;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Effective interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- Relevant professional qualifications, e.g. Certified Data Analyst; SQL Certification are an added advantage.
Technical/ Functional competencies
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Report writing-ability to develop reports
How To Apply: