Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Primary Location: Kenya
Job Type: Permanent
Shift: Day Job
Contract Type: Full-time
Unposting Date: 24-08-2021
Number of Openings: 1
The purpose of this role is to ensure that there is accurate and proper recording of all transactions for Britam Asset Managers Company, Unit Trust Funds and Alternatives. The role also involves ensuring proper procedures and processes are carried out within the set guidelines and targets for Britam Asset Managers Kenya, Uganda and Britam Properties Limited.
- Collaborate with Corporate segment lead to ensure strong controls and manage financial risks as well timely financial planning and reporting for AMC products
- Assist in Budget preparation for the entities and Strategy Development Support
- Financial analysis and reporting for all AMC products and communicate financial results in an accurate and timely manner
- Build strong financial controls for all business process to minimize risks and meet legal and audit requirements
- Manage, direct, and develop performance of the Financial Operations Associate – AMC
- Assist in structuring funds to ensure efficient accounting and reporting structures
- Ensure that there is data integrity by ensuring that all reconciliations are done in a timely manner
- Reviewing and posting journals into the general ledger and cash book entries across entities.
- Reviewing the bank reconciliation reports of the various entities.
- Reviewing all the transactions entries, accruals and other end month adjustments/ closing entries for the various entities
- Ensure prompt payment of withdrawals within the proper procedures to minimize risk to the company
- Facilitate both internal and external audit into financials of the various entities.
- Comply with statutory and other relevant regulatory bodies both in Kenya and Uganda
Key Performance Measures
- Timely Financial Reporting
- Cost savings on budget
- Reconciliation preparation and review
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
- MBA will be an added advantage
- CPA (K) or equivalent Qualification
- 5 – 7 years’ of relevant experience
- Membership of accounting professional body
How To Apply: