Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Number of Opening:1
The job holder is responsible for assisting in financial analysis and budgeting in the financial reporting section
- Preparation of full IFRS monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Populate financial data into the Group finance pack and submit for internal review with respect to pre-set calendar dates and deadlines.
- Prepare and update the month end checklist to manage achievement of month end ledger close processes.
- Preparation and consolidation of Company budget and projections templates.
- Upload of approved budgets to Hyperion and ERP
- Prepare and post end month journal entries including; premiums, claims, technical reserves and taxation
- Prepare periodic reconciliations for key and critical accounts. Conduct trial balance ledger validation and control checks.
- Compliance with Insurance Regulations including filing monthly, quarterly and annual Statutory Returns
- Computation and payment of monthly Premium Taxes, Policy Holder Compensation Fund and Training levies
- Provide support to audit processes by providing relevant schedules, listings and reconciliations as and when required
- Support the provision of ad hoc and predetermined reports relevant for financial analysis and decision support.
- Delegated Authority: As per the approved Delegated Authority Matrix
- Maintain the integrity of the financial reporting process and financial control.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field
- CPA(K) or other similarly recognized accounting profession qualification
- 2-3 years of accounting experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of ERP AP system and/or experience of using Oracle Financials would be an advantage.
- Strong computer and business solutions software skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Analytical skills.
How To Apply: