Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Primary Location: Kenya
Job Type: Permanent
Shift: Day Job
Contract Type: Full-time
Unposting Date: 24-08-2021
Number of Openings: 1
The role holder will be responsible for the processing of supplier invoices, utilities, staff advances and processing all payments of the same in line with terms of payments and organizational policies and procedures.
- Day to day operations of processing invoices, supplier payments and process of the dividends and coupons for all Britam Holdings and subsidiaries.
- Process vendor, utility, investors (holders of shares and bond), employees, any related tax payments, etc. are handled and process efficiently.
- Maintains accounting controls while processing invoices and payments.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge, experience, and qualifications required:
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Economics, Actuarial Science or Related Discipline.
- Professional accounting qualification such as CPA- K or ACCA.
- At least 6-8 years experience in a similar position, two of which should be in a supervisory capacity.
How To Apply: