Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Duties and responsibilities
i) Providing oversight on risk management, controls and governance processes and audit affairs of the County Government Committee regarding internal control and audit matters.
ii) Following up on the implementation of the recommendations of internal and external auditors.
iii) Performing any other duty that may be assigned by the board.
Requirements for appointment
i) Be a Kenyan citizen
ii) Be a member, in good standing, of a professional body such as: IIA, ICPAK; CPSK, IAK; APSEA; ACFE; LSK and any other relevant professional body.
iii) Possess at least an undergraduate degree from a recognized university in the field in which she or he has been practicing
iv) One shall not be a past or present employee of the entity, and shall not have served as an employee or agent of a business organization which has carried out any business with Nyeri County in the last two years
v) Have at least 5 years of experience in a senior management position, where their scope of work covered three entire organization they were working with.
vi) Demonstrate a knowledge and understand of the object, principles and functions of the government of Nyeri County
vii) Demonstrate competence in leadership and business management
viii) Possess a good understating of government operations, financial reporting and auditing.
ix) Not a holder of a political office.
Terms of service: 3 years contract on part time
Salary and benefits: Allowances will be paid as per the regulations by Salaries and Remuneration Commission
How to Apply
Hand copy of duly filled Employment Form together with the required documents should be sent or hand delivered to:
NYERI COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD OFFICES
(LOCATED AT FORMER DIVISIONAL SUPPLIES DIVISION)
P.O. BOX 90–10100
CELL PHONE: 0745342000/0733977003
All applications (hand delivered or through post office) should be received on or before 2nd September 2021 5.00pm.
1. Any communication from the County Public Service Board SHALL be through the above provided address and cellphone.
2. The County Public Service Board does not charge for any of the recruitment exercises, including shortlisting and appointment. Any request for payment or favor should therefore be reported to the police for appropriate action.
3. The County Government of Nyeri is an equal opportunity employer
4. People living with disability are encouraged to apply
5. Only the short–listed candidates will be contacted by the Board.
6. All applicants are required to obtain clearance from the following institutions
• The Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
• The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
• The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
• The Ethics and Anti– Corruption Commission (EACC)
• Credit Reference Bureau