Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
In line with enhancing career progression of staff and to support business growth, we seek to recruit a well-qualified, experienced, self-driven, highly motivated and passionate candidates to fill the following position in Brand & Creative Marketing Department.
Position: Multi-Media Graphic Designer
Reporting to Manager, Brand & Marketing, the multi-media graphic designer will be responsible for supporting various business functions of Finserve through planning, developing and producing print and electronic media artworks, motion graphics and animations that connect with the respective target audience. The role holder will also be required to be conversant with industry trends and familiar with standard graphic design software.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Create overall layout and design for print and electronic media in adherence to brand guidelines
- Conceptualise, design and creatively package commercials, marketing promos, adverts and editorial products
- Design and produce materials – both digital and print including signage, brochures, web pages, posters, wallpapers, displays advertisements and more
- Create 2D and 3D model animations as well as motion graphics and execute as briefed
- Create storyboards that depict scripts and narratives as per business briefs
- Create motion graphics including sponsor animations, logo treatments, opens, headshots, etc
- Provide creative concepts as well as make sound recommendations to improve corporate branding using graphics
- Organise and prioritise work and meet strict deadlines
- Work closely with the advertising department to create and manage designs from concept through to final deliverables
- Manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention on detail
- Execute and manage production of communications deliverables
- Translate project concepts into digital media deliverables
- Ensure graphic solutions are optimised for integration, performance, usability and sustainability
- Degree or equivalent in one or more of the following areas: Media Arts, Animation, Broadcasting, Video Production, graphic design, journalism and communications or related field
- Minimum of three years’ experience in design production
- Passionate and creative artist with a knack for storytelling and attention to detail and with a portfolio/ showreel that showcases this
- Competence in industry-standard 2D and 3D software such as Flash, 3DS Max, Maya, LightWave, Softimage, After Effects and Cinema 4D a plus
- Proficient in graphic design tools, specifically Adobe CS (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and other design software
- Excellent knowledge in multimedia designs for both print and digital
- Ability to keep current with emerging design trends and technologies
- Highly time sensitive, respect for planning and tight deadlines, able to cope with pressure and fast paced environment
- Strong adaptation skills, result driven, flexible, and strong communication skills
- Good work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit to innovate and thrive in a demanding environment
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Good at taking briefs and understanding requirements
- Loves being part of a creative team and collaborating with design leads
If you meet the above requirements, submit your application and detailed Curriculum Vitae, quoting the job you are applying for