Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
OFFICER-DIGITAL LENDING ADMINISTRATION AND CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
This job holder responsibility will be to support the business to achieve its goals and objectives by driving the Bank’s digital strategy. The job holder will facilitate the Product development of digital financial services to increase functionality, usage & transaction migration across the Online, Mobile and new to the world banking channels. The job holder is responsible for the day to day processes efficiency checks on the technology solutions deployed combined with continual process improvement to enhance both the customer experience and financial results. The job holder will ensure that the customers’ channel of choice facilitates the interaction with us digitally provides the near instant gratification.
The Job holder will report to the Head of Digital Lending and will be responsible for:
- Championing digital banking and determining opportunities for improving business processes through automation.
- Offering Level 2 Customer support for specific queries associated digital lending concerns that may involve but not limited to System, data management & underwriting decisions.
- Sanity checks on the day to day operations of the Digital Lending Solutions as well as ensuring the resolution of issues are within the SLAs stipulated.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders and external vendors on validation of executed change processes with respect to Business Policy Rules and system enhancements.
- Using his/her customer experience and/or credit expertise to wow customers at every point of their lending journey and prompting resolution to the issues raised.
- Participating in System User Acceptance Testing & offering Business Units support and training in all bank Digital Lending Solutions.
- Providing support and training continually to bank staff on new systems, products and policy updates.
- Transaction monitoring and preparing regular reports detailing loans closed and funded through the online application process as well as applications taken through the digital channels.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIREMENTS:
- University degree or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years banking experience. preferably in Credit.
- Must have 80% of their personal scorecards over the last 2 years.
- Proven ability to analyse complex business issues and identify, design and implement effective practical recommendations
- Experienced in project management is an added advantage.
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization.
- In-depth knowledge of Central bank Prudential and Risk Guidelines.
- Excellent understanding of market trends on Digital lending and competition
- Excellent knowledge of Central Bank of Kenya Prudential & Risk guidelines.
- In-depth knowledge of the core bank systems.
- A good understanding of both Credit and IT policies and procedures would be desirable.
- Expert knowledge; exhibits an exceptional degree of ingenuity, creativity and resourcefulness. Leads the development of highly advanced technologies, principles, theories and concepts. Guides and transfers knowledge to s/his team.
Key Critical Competencies
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative and manage your own workload to meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skill with the ability to decipher technical language into business language.
- Customer Centric with the ability to offer customers to a different channel based on their channel of choice.
- Business awareness
- Solid background software lifecycle
- Strong disciplined operating rhythm
- Strong Credit background
- Experience facilitating workshops and focus groups
If you believe you meet the above requirements log onto our website http://www.imbank.com and click on careers and apply for the position . Your application should reach us as soon as possible but not later than 27th August 2021.