Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Ref. No. HRJIC656
Position: Risk Analyst
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Risk Analyst, Jubilee Health Insurance Limited. The position
holder will report to the Manager, Actuarial & Risk and will be based at Head Office, Nairobi.
The job holder will offer actuarial advice on the price for medical contracts, calculation of insurance technical provisions, monitor and analyze product performance & reserve adequacy, ensure filing of regulatory returns and new products.
1. Lead the implementation and management of Jubilee Health Insurance Limited’s risk policy and framework.
2. Ensure that risk evaluation, monitoring, review, and documentation occur in accordance with the Risk Management
Policy and Methodology.
3. Develop and update the risk appetite statement.
4. Quarterly updating of risk registers which is shared with the Board Risk Management Committee for review of company overall risk profile.
5. Develop risk reporting tools that the company can use to monitor its risk profile.
6. Guide integration of ERM with the company budgeting and other management planning activities.
7. Establish a common risk language for the company.
8. Facilitate manager’s development of reporting protocols, including quantitative and qualitative thresholds, and
monitoring the reporting process.
9. Assist the CEO in ensuring that key risks are being taken and managed appropriately within the risk appetite and
10. Ensure risk assessments are performed when significant organizational changes occur.
11. Monitor and ensure the risk mitigation efforts are proceeding as planned.
12. Proactively identify emerging risks.
13. Assist in developing reports to the CEO and Board on risk management activities.
1. Business & Market Awareness
2. Customer Focus
3. Continuous Innovation
4. Ownership & Commitment
5. Team Spirit
1. Degree in Actuarial Science/Statistics/Risk or any other related field.
Minimum of 1–2 years’ relevant experience.
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 25th August 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted